Frog Hollow 2 Player Scramble
- Sunday April 11th tee times starting at 7:30am
- Entry deadline: Thursday April 8th at 5:00pm
- Entry fee: $40/team ($20/player) plus applicable greens fees
- Prize money TBD according to number of teams
- Must have GHIN handicap
- Must have some type of membership
- Sign up in the Frog Hollow Pro Shop
- Format: 18 holes, scramble. Two competitors play as partners, both hit a tee shot and decide which ball they would like to play from. This continues throughout the hole until the putt is holed.
- Team handicap will be determined as 50% of the “A” player, or lower handicap.
- Handicap will be deducted at the end, i.e. score of 76 with a 6 handicap = net 70 (-1).
- Women will play from the red tees, Seniors (65+) will play from the gold tees, and all other players will play from the white tee markers.
- No gimmies. All holes must be finished out.